New research shows that yoga breathing can significantly improve your memory. More specifically, spatial memory.
Spatial memory keeps track of where things are that you can see, where things are that you can’t see, where you are, and how it all fits together.
With a simple breathing exercise you can improve memory by up to 87% after only 10 days.
However there is a big difference between yoga breathing and aerobics breathing. Heavy breathing during exercise will not do the trick.
Helium.com describes a simple and effective yoga breathing exercise:
Why should a college student give a shit about yoga, breathing, or memory improvement? Because with all the drugs you take, all the alcohol you drink, and all the shit you have to remember for each class, you need all the help you can get in the memory department. It’s also a nice way to calm down and relieve stress after a trying day. Plus, the sooner you learn about yoga the sooner you’ll thank me.
A truly inspirational story for everyone:
Lesson 1: Just because you’ve known someone for years doesn't mean you should trust them.
Lesson 2: Sometimes you should trust your gut feeling.
The video does a great job of covering 1 - 10. Here's 11-17.
11. The dick tease. She promises copious amounts of sex, blowjobs, sometimes both but either passes out before anything happens or booty calls her ex.
12. The mean mugger. He spends the entire party leaned up against a wall, arms crossed, flexing every fibre in his body, holding a bottle of something hard (but never actually drinking from it). Replies to questions with one word answers. Sometimes has a dip in.
13. The fake drunk. She takes two shots and walks around and acts as if she’s spent the entire day free-basing vodka. She’ll wakeup and blame the gang-bang on those two shots.
14. The iron-stomach guy. He spends the entire night telling you that he’s never puked in his life. Then he pukes.
15. The lover. Doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from if you come across this guy he will proclaim his love for you and for everything around him.
16. The sober DD. The most boring, hateful, and annoying person at the party.
17. The drunk DD. Starts off saying he’ll have just one beer. Ends the night with a DUI or in an ambulance.
Hint 1:He attended Moorpark College before gaining a full athletic scholarship (football) to Arizona State University where he was a member of Pi Kappa Alpha.
Since they’re stabbing each other over iPods, going to jail over shitty pranks, and chopping off dicks left, right, and centre, it might be a good idea to try and better understand the psyche of a woman before one of us wakes up in the middle of the night dickless.
And thanks to Esquire Magazine we get a glimpse into how they operate. Reading these facts is like playing Super Mario with a cheat-sheet.
The following facts were all submitted by women themselves:
Top 10 Hottest Jewish Girls In Hollywood
Tupac's gotta sex tape
Amanda Knox Murder Charge Overturned
Celebrity 'sexting' scandals lead to teenagers sending more sexually explicit messages
The 20 Brands With The Most Loyal Customers
College is more dangerous and debaucherous than any movie you have ever seen. Never walk alone at night and never leave your drink unattended.
This has to be the single greatest piece of news coming out of Hollywood since the Spice Girls announced their reunion tour. Arrested Development is one of those cult shows you’ll hear a lot about in college, like Freaks And Geeks or Undeclared. And while the latter two were funny in their own right (Undeclared more so than F&G) they can’t come even close to the greatness of AD.
Simply put, it’s one of the best shows on TV. Ever. It’s the only sitcom that has a full cast of characters that are perfectly developed, depraved, selfish, and hilarious all at the same time. Unlike Seinfeld, Elaine was a one dimensional selfish bitch. Friends, Monica was a controlling cunt with an eating disorder. That 70s Show, Hyde was a girlfriend stealing douchebag. And on and on.
Even the supporting cast steals steal scenes on a regular basis. And the writing. Unmatched. There are no filler episodes. There are so many layers and sub plots to every episode that you can watch it over and over again without ever getting sick of it.
But no matter how much is written on paper (or on a computer screen) no one can capture the true geniusness of it in words. It has to be seen to be fully appreciated. So forget studying, working on papers and presentations, and download (illegally, of course) a season or two.
Page 9 of 28
contact us | privacy | about